Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blank Page

A Blank Page… …

A blank page
Nothing to be written, nothing to be given
Blank all over has occupied the space in length and breathe

Nothing to be created
Just a simple old page
A page with meticulous attraction
Yet with no expressions

A page with no words, no expressions
No signs, no gestures
No drawings, no art

Seems like a time in space
That you can’t erase
The time that you have spent
All my livelihood through
And the circumstances that I’ve faced
That made me grown
All appeared to be there
But with empty spaces

I tried to write so many things
Upon that page, but couldn’t
My hands trembled, my feet shuddered
And I again had to put the nib of my pen off… …

I just keep on growing older,
Bolder, matured, experienced
In terms of age, ambitions, adulations, success
From all facets of life

All my past experiences have not
Stopped me to write my poems
On the blank page,
although I have written none as yet

No comments: